Western Iowa clinic is in need of a General Surgeon/Bariatrics
- This is a private practice opportunity
- Join one other surgeon in a very active practice
- He does Bread &; Butter GS cases; there is a need to build up the Bariatric practice
- Join a private multi-disciplinary practice which cares for patients that need orthopedic, general surgery, dermatology, neurology, plastic surgery, hand surgery, spine surgery, colorectal surgery, and pain management.
- In addition, there is physical therapy, MRI, and digital imaging available.
- 90% of surgeries are done in the Ambulatory Surgical Center
- There are 5 ORs and 6 recovery rooms.
- In addition, there are four GI procedure rooms.
- The clinic itself has 40 exam rooms with 3 physicians in each pod.
- Nextech is the EMR being utilized and X-ray equipment is Samsung.
- Call would be taken for your patients only
- For compensation and benefits, there is a two year guarantee salary with sign on bonus and relocation allowance.
- In addition, there is a full comprehensive benefits package.
- Community of 85,000 residents drawing from a three state area of Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota which has a service area of 300,000 residents.
Contact: Neal Fenster