A general surgery with bariatrics position is available at a hospital in California. The need is immediate. The facility needs an additional physician to help cover the growing community. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and two other surgeons. You will need to be board certified or board eligible with a bariatric surgery fellowship. You will need a CA license. J1 and H-1B visa holders are encouraged to apply. Final-year residents and fellows will be considered.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, PTO, relocation reimbursement, CME time, and malpractice coverage.
This growing Central Valley community has long drawn physicians due to the quality and balance of life, its beauty-around-every-corner setting, and unmatched climate along the Sierra Mountains.
Let your CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with surgery jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203. 663.9362.
- General surgery with bariatrics
- Immediate need
- Scopes required
- California licensed or in process
- Call 1:3
- Board certified or board eligible
- Bariatric surgery fellowship required
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail