We are seeking a full-time BC Bariatric Physician to join a program that offers a team approach to treating severe obesity.
- Work in collaboration with three BC Bariatric Surgeons.
- Team includes dietitians, a clinical psychologist, mid-level providers and nurses who work with each patient before, during, and after the surgery to ensure patients receive the best care possible
- During the initial building phase of the program, the role consists of 10% administrative and 90% clinical time.
- Outpatient visits include non-surgical weight loss support, long-term follow up of surgical patients and weight loss support.
- Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
- Board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Diplomate with the American Board of Obesity Medicine (ABOM)
- Three years of clinical experience including physician leadership responsibility
- Proven track record of building relationships and growing existing programs
- Demonstrated excellence in patient care, passion for teaching, teamwork, medical administration and leadership
- Candidate must have a strong interest and passion in weight loss management.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248-241-6618 for more information.