We are currently helping a medical center in Wyoming that is in need of an anesthesiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will consist of 8-hour shifts Monday - Friday. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified. The covering physician must have a WY state medical license. For this assignment, CompHealth can help an unlicensed physician obtain a WY state license. The assignment requirements include neuro, OB/GYN, orthopedic, urology, ENT, and podiatry cases.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- BC required
- WY state license needed
- Monday - Friday
- Neurology, OB/GYN, urology, ENT, and podiatry cases required
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing