A Wisconsin-based surgery center is currently seeking a locum tenens anesthesiologist who may be interested in ongoing coverage. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 7am to 3pm with no call. Covering physician must be board certified and have an active and unrestricted WI license in hand. Assignment requirements include general and pediatric cases.
We have a variety of assignments to choose from-with the length, location, and level of pay you're looking for.
- Surgery center work
- General cases with some peds
- Monday-Friday 7am-3pm
- No call
- BC required
- WI license in hand required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing