CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Wisconsin that is in need of an anesthesiology physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 3 pm, and the facility averages 5,000 cases per year. The covering physician must be board certified. The assignment requirements include general and multi-specialty procedures. For this assignment, you need to have an active WI state license.
Contact us to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- BC required
- WI state license needed
- 7 am to 3 pm
- 5,000 cases per year
- Scope includes multi-specialty procedures
- Medical direction of anesthesia services required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail