We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a Wisconsin-based facility that is currently seeking a cardiac anesthesiology physician to assist with temporary coverage. The assignment requirements include general, cardiac, thoracic, and vascular cases. You must be board certified or board eligible, and cardiac fellowship training is preferred. Ideally, you will have an active WI state license. Your assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 6:30 am to 4:00 pm with call.
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- BC/BE required
- Active WI state license preferred
- Monday - Friday 6:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Call required
- General, cardiac, thoracic, and vascular cases required
- Cardiac fellowship training is preferred
- Medical direction of anesthesia services required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing