We have an exciting, locum tenens, anesthesiologist opportunity now available in Wisconsin. You should be comfortable with full-scope anesthesia procedures. Your assignment schedule will consist of full-time coverage with 1:4 call. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help an unlicensed physician obtain a WI state license for this assignment. The facility uses Cattails and Cerner EMR.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- BC/BE required
- Full-time coverage
- 1:4 call
- Cattails and Cerner EMR
- Full-scope anesthesia procedures
- Some medical direction of anesthesia services
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing