We are assisting a Wisconsin-based clinic that is currently seeking an anesthesiology physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is weekend call coverage, and the facility averages 5,000 cases per year. As the covering physician, you must be board certified. Your assignment requirements include general anesthesia and multi-specialty procedures. You need to have an active WI state license.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- BC required
- WI state license needed
- Weekend call coverage
- 5,000 cases per year
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- General anesthesia and multi-specialty procedures
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing