We are helping a Wisconsin-based medical center that is currently seeking an anesthesiology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday through Friday, 7am-5pm, with no call. You will see an average of 4 surgical cases per day. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Epic. You should be board certified and have an active WI state license for this assignment. There will be enough time to obtain a WI state license before this assignment starts.
Contact us to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- BC required
- WI state license needed
- Monday-Friday 7am-5pm
- No call
- Epic EMR
- 4 surgical cases per day
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- General, neuro, complex vascular, and complex orthopedic cases
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing