A medical center located in Washington is seeking an anesthesiology physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS certification. The assignment scope includes general, neuro, and OB procedures. The schedule is 7 am to 4 pm and call is not required. The physician will see 4 - 5 cases per day. The facility can wait for you to obtain a WA state license.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- BC/BE required
- 7 am - 4 pm
- No call
- Must have ACLS certification
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- Scope includes general, neuro, and OB procedures
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail