A hospital in Washington seeks a locum tenens anesthesiology physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule consists of OR and call coverage. The facility uses Meditech EMR system. The ideal candidate is board certified or board eligible and is proficient in general, urology, orthopedic, and OB/GYN procedures. CompHealth can help physicians without a WA state license obtain one.
We can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- BC/BE required
- OR and call coverage
- Meditech EMR
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- Scope includes general, orthopedic, OB/GYN, and urology cases
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail