A Virginia-based hospital is currently seeking a locum tenens cardiac anesthesiology physician. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 7 am - 3 pm with call and the facility sees 2 - 3 cardiac cases per day. The incoming physician must be board certified and have ACLS and TEE certification. CompHealth can help physicians without a VA state license obtain one.
We can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- BC required
- Monday - Friday 7 am - 3 pm
- Call required
- 2 - 3 cardiac cases per day
- Must have ACLS and TEE certification
- Some medical direction of anesthesia services
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing