A Virginia-based hospital is currently seeking an anesthesiology physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be board certified and have current ACLS and PALS certification. There will be enough time to obtain a VA state license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 7:15 am to 3:30 pm, and you will see 25 - 35 general cases per day.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- BC required
- Monday - Friday 7:15 am to 3:30 pm
- 25 - 35 general cases per day
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- Scope includes OB procedures
- Must have ACLS and PALS certification
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail