We are helping an established medical center in Texas that is currently in search of an anesthesiology physician for locum tenens assistance. As the covering physician, you should be comfortable with regional, orthopedic, neurology, spine, urology, GYN, podiatry, and GI cases. Your schedule will be 7 am to 3 pm, and there are no call requirements. You will see 10 - 12 cases patients per day. You should be board certified and have a TX state license.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- BC required
- TX state license needed
- 7 am to 3 pm
- No call
- Scope includes regional, orthopedic, neurology, spine, urology, GYN, podiatry, and GI cases
- Medical direction of anesthesia services needed
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail