A Texas facility is in need of a locum tenens anesthesiology physician to assist with their growing program. The schedule is Monday through Friday with 1:4 pager call. The ideal physician is board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active TX state license. The scope of this position includes OB, ortho, ENT, GS, urology, and ophthalmic procedures.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- BC/BE required
- TX state license needed
- 1:4 pager call
- OB, ortho, ENT, GS, urology, and ophthalmic procedures required
- Some medical supervision of anesthesia services required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing