A Tennessee-based hospital is currently seeking an anesthesiology physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include a full range of general anesthesia cases. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain a TN state license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 7 am to 3 pm.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- BC/BE required
- Monday - Friday 7 am to 3 pm
- Full-range general anesthesia cases
- Mainly medical supervision of anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail