An established facility in Tennessee is currently in search of an anesthesiology physician for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be comfortable with thoracic, spine, orthopedic, and OB cases. The assignment schedule will consist of 12-hour day and night shifts with optional call. The incoming physician must be board certified. You must have a TN state medical license.
Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call us today.
- BC required
- TN state license needed
- 12-hour day and night shifts
- Thoracic, spine, orthopedic, and OB cases required
- Medical supervision of anesthesia services
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing