A Tennessee-based facility is currently seeking an anesthesiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is 12-hour shifts, Monday - Friday. The covering physician must be board certified. For this position, you need to have an active TN state license.
Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call us today.
- BC required
- TN state license needed
- 12-hour day and night shifts
- Trauma, OB, orthopedic, and spice procedures required
- Medical supervision of anesthesia services
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing