A Rhode Island-based medical center is currently seeking an anesthesiology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule consists of call coverage from 3 pm - 7 am. The EMR system is Epic. The covering physician must be board certified with ACLS and BLS certification. For this position, you need to have an active RI state license.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- BC required
- RI state license needed
- Call coverage
- Epic EMR
- Must have ACLS and BLS certification
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- Scope includes OB and epidural cases
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail