A Pennsylvania-based medical facility is urgently seeking an anesthesiologist to assist with coverage ASAP. Assignment will be Monday through Friday with call and physician will be supervising CRNAs. Ideal physician will have an active and unrestricted PA license in hand. Anesthesiologist must be comfortable with OB and epidurals. Board certification is preferred, however, all interested parties are encouraged to apply.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- Call required
- OB cases and epidurals
- PA license in hand required
- Some CRNA supervision
- Board certified preferred
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing