A locum tenens pain management physician opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. Scope of assignment will include EMGs and trigger point injections. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am to 4pm, no call, and physician will see 20-25 patients per day on average. Covering physician must have completed a pain fellowship and have an active and unrestricted PA license in hand.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Monday-Friday 8am-4pm
- No call
- PA license in hand required
- Pain fellowship required
- 20-25 patients per day
- EMGs and trigger point injections
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing