An Oregon-based medical center is currently seeking an anesthesiology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule will be 8- to 10-hour days with call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment requirements include general and multi-specialty procedures. You will need to have an active OR state license for this position.
Get all the details about this job by calling your personal CompHealth representative.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: OR state license needed
- Schedule: 8- to 10-hour days
- Call: Required
- Procedures: General anesthesia
- Some medical supervision of anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail