We are helping an Oregon-based medical center that is currently seeking an anesthesiology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be Monday through Friday with no call. You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Cerner. You should be board certified and have NRP certification. You need to have an active OR state license for this assignment.
Contact us to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- BC required
- OR state license needed
- No call
- Cerner EMR
- General anesthesia procedures
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing