CompHealth is currently assisting a medical center in Oregon that is in need of an anesthesiology physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday with rotating call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment requirements include OB/GYN, endoscopic, and orthopedic procedures. For this assignment, you need to have an active OR state license.
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- BC/BE required
- OR state license needed
- Rotating call
- OB/GYN, endoscopic, and orthopedic procedures required
- Some medical supervision of anesthesia services required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing