We are assisting an Ohio-based facility that is currently seeking an anesthesiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 7 am to 4 pm with no call, and you will see 4 - 6 cases per day. As the covering physician, you must have active and unrestricted ACLS and PALS certification. You need to have an active OH state license.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. We work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations.
- OH state license needed
- 7 am to 4 pm
- No call
- 4 - 6 cases per day
- Must have ACLS and PALS certification
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- Scope involves dental procedures
- Other office-based procedures as needed
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail