A hospital located in Ohio is seeking an anesthesiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified with PALS and ACLS certification. The assignment scope includes OB, peds, trauma, regional, and orthopedic cases. The schedule is Monday - Friday with 1:4 call. For this assignment, you need to have an active OH state license. The facility can wait for you to obtain an OH state license.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- BC required
- OH state license needed
- Monday - Friday
- 1:4 call
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- OB, peds, trauma, regional, and orthopedic cases
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing