An established facility in Ohio is currently in search of an anesthesiology physician for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be comfortable with OB, healthy peds, ortho, and endoscopic procedures and be able to use Allscripts for charting. The assignment schedule is Monday-Friday from 7:00am-3:30pm with no call. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. You must have an OH state medical license. Physicians who don't have an OH state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- BC/BE required
- OH state license needed
- Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
- No call
- Allscripts EMR
- OB, healthy peds, ortho, and endoscopic procedures required
- Some medical supervision of anesthesia services required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing