An Ohio-based clinic is currently seeking a pain management physician to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include interventional pain treatment and medication management. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active OH state license for this position. The assignment schedule is weekdays from 7am-4pm with no call, and you will see 23-27 cases per day.
Get all the details about this and other jobs by calling your personal CompHealth representative.
- BC/BE required
- OH state license needed
- Weekdays 7am-4pm
- No call
- 23-27 cases per day
- Interventional pain treatment and medication management
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing