There is a new locum tenens anesthesiologist opportunity now available in New York. You must be comfortable with regional, spine, epidural, orthopedic, ENT, OB, and urology procedures. Your assignment schedule will be 8-hour day shifts with 1:3 call. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a NY state license obtain one before the assignment.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- BC/BE required
- 8-hour shifts
- 1:3 call
- Some medical supervision of anesthesia services
- Full-range general anesthesia
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail