We are helping a New York-based hospital that is currently seeking an anesthesiology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 8-hour shifts with 1:3 call, and you will see inpatient and outpatient general anesthesia procedures. You should be board certified or board eligible. There will be enough time to obtain a NY state license before this assignment starts.
Contact your CompHealth recruiter to join 40,000 physicians who work locum tenens yearly.
- BC/BE required
- 8-hour shifts
- 1:3 call
- Scope involves inpatient and outpatient procedures
- Medical supervision of anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail