A new locum tenens anesthesiologist opportunity is now available in New York. You must be comfortable with standard anesthesiology procedures. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 7 am - 4 pm, and the physician will see 2 - 5 cases per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible with ACLS and BLS certification. You need to have an active NY state license for this assignment.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- BC/BE required
- NY state license needed
- Monday - Friday 7 am - 4 pm
- Must have ACLS and BLS certification
- 2 - 5 cases per day
- Scope involves general anesthesia procedures
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail