A New York-based facility is currently seeking an anesthesiology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule consists of 8-hour shifts with 1:3 call. The scope of this position requires proficiency in general anesthesia and multi-specialty cases. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help you obtain a NY state license.
We invite you to contact your personal CompHealth recruiter and experience the reason we are consistently named 'Best in Staffing' by our clients and providers.
- BC/BE required
- 8-hour shifts
- 1:3 call
- Multi-specialty cases and general anesthesia
- Some medical supervision of anesthesia services
- Blocks required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing