Medicus Healthcare Solutions is partnering with a government facility in New York that needs Anesthesiology coverage. You do not need to be licensed in New York to work on this assignment – a license in any state is accepted at all government facilities.
- Schedule: Monday-Friday; 7:00am-3:30pm, rotated weeknight call, weekend call 1:3
- 5 ORs
- Census: approximately 10 patients per day (mix of acute, new and routine assessments)
- 60 minutes for new patients, 30 minutes for follow-ups
- Average of 197 surgical procedures per month
- Surgery case types: general, vascular, thoracic, ortho, plastics, ophthalmology, otolaryngology, oral, diabetic foot, and gastroenterology
- Administration of general anesthesia, epidurals, spinal, regional blocks, and monitored anesthesia care
- Must have ACLS, BLS, and DEA certifications
- Unrestricted state license
To learn more, please apply or call/text 603-413-0517. If you’re not currently available, but know qualified physicians who might be, please connect us with your referrals – Medicus has a $1,000 referral incentive devoted to this opportunity.