An exciting locum tenens anesthesiology physician opportunity is now available in New York. The ideal physician is comfortable with ophthalmic, orthopedic, OB, and GS procedures and has an active NY state license. The assignment schedule is Monday-Friday from 7am to 7pm and 1:4 weekend pager call is required. You will see 4-6 cases per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
Let us show you how to join the physicians placed by CompHealth who make nearly six million patient visits annually.
- BC/BE required
- NY state license needed
- Monday-Friday 7am-7pm
- 1:4 weekend pager call
- 4-6 cases per day
- Ophthalmic, orthopedic, OB, and GS procedures required
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing