We are currently helping a facility in New York that is in need of an anesthesiology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Your assignment schedule will be 8-hour shifts with 1:3 call, and the facility handles a high patient volume. As the covering physician, you will need to be board certified or board eligible. The covering physician must have a NY state medical license. For this assignment, CompHealth can help an unlicensed physician obtain a NY state license. The assignment requirements include ortho, urology, GS, ENT, ophthalmic, and OB procedures.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- BC/BE required
- NY state license needed
- 8-hour shifts
- 1:3 call
- Ortho, urology, GS, ENT, ophthalmic, and OB procedures required
- Some medical supervision of anesthesia services required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing