There is a new locum tenens anesthesiology opportunity now available in New York. You must be comfortable with ENT, urology, OB/GYN, vascular, and regional cases. Your assignment schedule will be weekdays with 1:3 call. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible. For this assignment, you need to have an active NY state license. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have a NY state license obtain one before the assignment.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- BC/BE required
- NY state license needed
- 1:3 call
- ENT, urology, OB/GYN, vascular, and regional cases required
- Medical supervision of anesthesia services required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing