A facility in New York seeks an anesthesiology physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be comfortable with OB, GS, endoscopic, ophthalmic, and neuro procedures. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday with in-house call, and the physician will see 20-25 cases per day. You must be board certified or board eligible and have a NY state license.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- BC/BE required
- NY state license needed
- In-house call
- Facility handles 20-25 procedures per day
- Endoscopic, OB, GS, ophthalmic, and neurology procedures required
- Medical direction of anesthesia services required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing