A facility located in NY is seeking an anesthesiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified and have a New York license or be willing to obtain one. Assignment schedule will be day shifts with 1:3 call. The physician will do general anesthesia with regional, spinal, epidural, ortho, ENT, OB, and urology.
If you or a colleague are interested in this or one of our other assignments, please contact your CompHealth recruiter today.
- Day shifts plus 1:3 call rotation
- General, regional, spinal, epidural, ortho, ENT, OB, and urology cases
- NY license in hand preferred
- BC required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing