We are providing locum tenens staffing assistance to a New Mexico-based medical center that is currently seeking an anesthesiology physician to assist with temporary coverage. The assignment requirements include ophthalmic, ENT, vascular, neuro, ortho, OB, and GS cases. You must be board certified or board eligible and have current ACLS and PALS certification. Ideally, you will be proficient with personally performed anesthesia services and have an active NM state license. Your assignment schedule is Monday through Friday with 1:4 call.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- BC/BE required
- NM state license needed
- 1:4 call
- Ophthalmic, ENT, vascular, neuro, ortho, OB, and GS cases
- Must have ACLS and PALS certification
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing fees and processing
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing