A hospital in New Jersey is looking to add a licensed Anesthesiologist to their staff in a Locum capacity. This is a great opportunity for a board eligible / certified Anesthesiologist to gain valuable work experience and further their career at a recognized facility in North Jersey. Apply today!
The Anesthesiologist position is accompanied with a generous compensation. Details include:
- Length of Assignment: 3 months
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday (hours vary depending on the operations)
- Call Schedule: In-house call, 1:6 rotating. (24 hr, after clinic closes)
- Credentialing: 3-4 weeks
- Procedures: Anesthesiology work, epidurals, appendix, C-section, etc.
- EMR: Historian
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.