A New Jersey-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens anesthesiology physician. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 2 pm with no call or weekends. The incoming physician will preferably be board certified or board eligible and have ACLS and BLS certification. Assignment requirements include IV sedation cases. For this assignment, you need to have an active NJ state license.
Take the first step toward working locum tenens and call us today.
- BC/BE preferred
- NJ state license needed
- 8 am - 2 pm
- No call or weekends
- Must have BLS and ACLS certification
- IV sedation cases
- Personally performed anesthesia services
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing