A Mississippi-based hospital is currently seeking a locum tenens anesthesiologist. The assignment schedule is 6:30 am - 3:30 pm. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible. The facility's EMR is Cerner. For this assignment, you need to have an active MS state license.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- BC/BE required
- MS state license needed
- 6:30 am - 3:30 pm
- Cerner EMR
- Medical supervision of anesthesia services
- Scope includes general anesthesia procedures and some blocks
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail