A facility in Michigan seeks a locum tenens anesthesiology physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday with no call requirements. Each physician sees an average of seven cases patients per day. The ideal candidate has an active MI state license and is board certified with ACLS and BLS certification.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: MI state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: None
- Caseload: Seven cases per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: General anesthesia
- Some medical supervision of anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail