A facility located in Michigan is seeking an anesthesiology physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified with BLS and ACLS certification. The assignment scope includes general anesthesia. The schedule will be Monday - Friday, and the physician will see 6 - 8 procedures per day. For this assignment, you need to have an active MI state license.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- Certification: BC required
- License: MI state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Caseload: 6 - 8 procedures per day
- Other Certification: BLS and ACLS
- Procedures: General anesthesia
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail