An established facility in Michigan is currently in search of a pain management physician for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be comfortable with covering two work sites. The assignment schedule is 9 am to 5 pm, and the physician will see 35 patients per day on average. You must have a MI state medical license. Assignment requirements include blocks, epidurals, and medication management.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter today.
- MI state license needed
- 9 am to 5 pm
- Coverage for two work sites
- 35 patients per day
- Scope includes blocks, epidurals, and medication management
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail