A facility located in Michigan is seeking an anesthesiology physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment scope includes general and multi-specialty anesthesia procedures. The facility uses Epic EMR. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 7 am to 3 pm. For this assignment, you need to have an active MI state license.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- BC/BE required
- MI state license needed
- Monday - Friday 7 am to 3 pm
- Epic EMR
- Scope includes general and multi-specialty anesthesia procedures
- Some medical supervision of anesthesia services required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing