We are helping an established hospital in Massachusetts that is currently in search of an anesthesiology physician for locum tenens assistance. As the covering physician, you should be comfortable with general and multi-specialty procedures. Your schedule will be between 7:30 am and 5:30 pm. You should be board certified or board eligible and have a MA state license.
Ninety percent of US healthcare facilities use locum tenens physicians every year. CompHealth can help you find a perfect fit.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MA state license needed
- Schedule: Between 7:30 am and 5:30 pm
- Procedures: General and multi-specialty
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail