A new locum tenens anesthesiologist opportunity is now available in Massachusetts. You must be proficient in general anesthesia procedures. The assignment schedule is 7am to 3pm, Monday-Friday. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You need to have an active MA state license for this assignment.
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- BC/BE required
- MA state license needed
- Monday-Friday 7am-3pm
- General anesthesia procedures
- Some medical direction of anesthesia services required
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing