A new locum tenens anesthesiology physician opportunity is now available in Massachusetts. You must be proficient in general anesthesia procedures. The assignment schedule consists of varied shifts with no call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You need to have an active MA state license for this assignment. There will be enough time to obtain a MA state license before this assignment starts.
Locum tenens doctors deliver highly valued services in community health centers, health professional shortage areas, low-income districts, and other urban locations in need. To be a part of this revolution in care, contact your personal CompHealth representative today.
- BC/BE required
- MA state license needed
- Varied shifts
- General anesthesia procedures
- Mix of medical supervision and personally performed anesthesia services
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing